OL hate.

blacklistedbully

All-Conference
Sep 8, 2008
4,245
1,042
113
Hurt my feelings, huh? I see we have another internet bad-***, folks. I am so intimidated.***

Hey jackass, I'd just rather spend my ammo on ******** from Ole Miss and not waste my time attacking other Bulldogs. Why some of you get your rocks off going after other loyal Bulldogs is beyond me. I'm guessing you just have some serious self-esteem issues that make you think its a better strategy to be a dick than just use your brain and treat other Bulldogs better than you would an outsider.

But I should thank you. This thread is quickly pointing out a couple of people I should just ignore and not expect to be capable of a courteous, intelligent debate. No need to expose myself to a cancer voluntarily.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, *** wipe. Grow a pair.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation