Oklahoma Travel Questions

Breastman

Senior
Feb 4, 2003
772
736
0
The old lady has put me in charge of a weekend local getaway. I'm clueless so open to ideas.

What are some inside ideas for a weekend in Tulsa? I'm seeing some standard ideas online but what about from locals?

How about a weekend elsewhere in Oklahoma? Where have you 'gotten away' in the region that you have enjoyed?
 

shortbus

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
37,835
1,289
0
Medicine Park is amazing.

Lake Lawtonka, Medicine Park, and Letra on the Ft Sill military base are all like 10 minutes apart. Letra is awesome. Water is super clear.

Mt Scott is another 10 minutes away along with the wildlife refuge.

And you can also go have an (and I'll get blasted for this) an overrated Meers burger while you're there.

I highly recommend going sometime if you've never been.
 

Anodyne

Senior
Mar 29, 2004
8,857
745
0
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers