Oh nos. The intramural team is losing!!
You know, I don’t really care about softball. One of the ways you can tell is I don’t post on the softball threads. If I did, it would indicate I did care.
Oh nos. The intramural team is losing!!
Davis was doing his job, making them hit it on the ground.Should have left Davis in. Don't waste arms in a run rule.
We haven't put anybody on by catcher's interference yet....They stole third without a throw.
Whats left for us to accomplish?
I'm sure he has had a few more at Bats than you, but I don't know.Hunter just tied me. Congratulations.
Can we come all the way back??
Keep it off, for the teams sake4-0 and I turned it off.
WHat in the holy hell was stallman doing. He also was safe, no challenge
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor