I feel like the fed will raise rates soon. Maybe around the time the new stimulus comes into play, if it passes.I don’t see rates dropping again
I appreciate the effort to poormouth us financing folks, but we all know you pay cash for your million dollar chalets.Lock in ASAP, only going up now but will be gradual.
Might find a good deal on a foreclosure though! That could make up for any increase in interest.
Probably best bet is short sell. Foreclose homes get beat to hell and back from the people leaving.
Unfortunately- looks like I missed the ridiculously low rates in refinancing.
Most predictions are it will creep up. Still historically low but just not what it was a few months ago.
I thought the Fed has committed to keeping their rates 0% thru like 2023. Yes - I know this can change if necessary.
I appreciate the effort to poormouth us financing folks, but we all know you pay cash for your million dollar chalets.
It's scary. We added 20% to the US debt last year (almost $5B), and have tripled our debt in only 13 years. As recently as the early 90s, we didn't even have $5B in total debt in over 200 years. There's going to have to be a day of reckoning.
Wasn’t gdp above 2% growth before Covid? 2 or 3 years in a row?
Just checked. It averaged 2.53 in 2017, 2018 and 2019. That’s a 15% increase on the previous 7 year average of a little less than 2.2%.
Policy was great for 3 years but I guess the tweeting was just more than we could bear.
And the problem is, they can't really go any lower. We're nearing the end of lowering interest rates to artificially stimulate the economy, if we're not there already. And government payouts are ballooning our national debt. We could be in for some rough economic times in the next few years.
Mortgage rates go off the 10 year T-bills, not the Fed rate it loans to banks. Rates won't skyrocket, but will go up over the next year.
You still have time to save some major money on a home loan.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/us-bonds-treasury-yields-dip-ahead-of-february-jobs-report.html
http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/mortgage_rates/daily.aspx
We should never give tax cuts to an economy running as well as the one Trump inherited. Incredibly silly policy. If anything, we should raise surpluses in good times so that our footing is more stable if things go bad. Yet, here we are. Another economic collapse and Dems coming in to try to clean things up.
Biden inherited such a mess. But, let’s be honest, we might not could have afford to wait 4 more years for him to inherit it.
I feel like the fed will raise rates soon. Maybe around the time the new stimulus comes into play, if it passes.
It is hard for a joe blow like me to know if we are seeing accelerated inflation or just random shortages driving prices up. Could be both. Either way I hope the fed has it figured out.
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running