Okay, so I've done my part

Bartholemew

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2003
69
42
18
and started another thread. What you'all want to talk about? Weather is nice here in central N.C.
 

aranapc33

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
727
2,116
93
Animated GIF
 

heelblue82

Senior
Jun 30, 2025
292
578
93
i went to the Robert Cray concert last night here in wilmington. Did not disappoint!!!
 

judnnc

Redshirt
Aug 1, 2025
57
25
17
I am really concerned that the move to On3 is going to be a fatal mistake. IC has gone all in on a paid subscriber only model, and the traffic that was with IC on Scout is either gone and not coming back or we will see after 10/31.
but to have every article blocked by the paywall is going to kill traffic here. I guess they know what they are doing, but it really seems like THI and IC not only switched platforms, but also number of “customers”.
I find myself at TOS a lot more because no one posts on free boards.
If not for CF being over here to entertain me with his naked dolphin swimming and other antics, I’m not sure I’d hang ‘round!
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting UNC WR Commit Chad Willis Gets First Taste of Kenan Stadium Crowd
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Baseball North Carolina Adds Junior College Catcher Hudson Gilman to 2027 Recruiting Class
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC Preparing For Another First-Time Starter in Pitt's Holden Geriner