And I'm cheap. 1M a year, no buyout. Let's do this.
Are you capable of pissing off 90% of a fan base and the big donors all at once?And I'm cheap. 1M a year, no buyout. Let's do this.
Dammit. I bet I could learn to.Can you yell GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m about ready to leave the Big Brown Plane Facility, so I could join your staff!! But laying it all out on the table…I look like a mafia hit man in a suit, and I’ll be sweating…PROFUSELY!!And I'm cheap. 1M a year, no buyout. Let's do this.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’