Ok Cats

SE_GA_Gator

Freshman
Jan 22, 2002
2,943
60
0
You have had time to settle down a bit. Was a good game last night in what could have been both teams worse game of the year. I will agree that the refs were pretty decent last night till the later part of the game. Questionable on some but fairly decent.

You folks have a good basketball team as usual and I believe they will be better by this time next month. No need to get down on these guys, they can win every game left on the schedule. Good luck in the meantime!
 

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
thanks for being nice about our team but I think you can tell by watching we really have some serious problems. I'd let a gator bite my arm off to have our players give as much effort and passion as the UF players do. unfortunately only 3 players on our team do that
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality