Ohio State Game Time?

DJ Spanky

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,797
62,803
113
Most likely tomorrow around 11-12. Forget exactly when they announce on Mondays.
 

RUDave_01

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2002
1,770
2,069
113
If it ends up at noon, I won't be all that upset. We've been fortunate to have three later kickoffs so far this year. Plus, we avoid added attention that comes with a later time slot, in the event the game turns out the way we fear it will.
 

RU4Real

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,955
30,734
0
Honestly, I would have preferred a noon start. I've always felt that it's best to get your *** kickin' out of the way, no sense putting it off.
 

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,480
15,497
113
My good friend has a friend on the inside who told us at the Morgan St game the Ohio St kick off will be at noon. I'd say he is very reliable.
Is your friend's friend Edward de Bono?




[winking]
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana