Please please
Let these 3 pull off the upsets!!!!!!
Let these 3 pull off the upsets!!!!!!
Disagree.. let’s hope for OSU.OSU wouldn't be an upset.
The other two would and would make my year if they did.
UCF has the worst chance of winning tomorrow.
Washington or OSU winning would not shock me.
I don't think UCF or Washington have the offense to stop a Duke or UNC.
Washington has one of the 5 best defenders in the nation at the top of their zone. He can disrupt unc's offense enough that they won't have to score as much.
Will he? We'll see, but that Thybulle kid is terrific.
Maybe even a scuffle between the twoI can't wait to see Zion vs. Tacko!
Been a very un-madness 3 days all told. Maybe tomorrow opening weekend goes out with a bang with upsets all over the place.
I hope he plays the game of his life tomorrow.
Don't sleep on Liberty:sunglasses:
Me too.
I only know one person up here who watches college ball, but he's into it. Only person who will talk ball with me. Told him I'd be for Udub until we meet in the elite 8.
Well said. I’ve watched Washington many times this year, and their offense is atrocious. We’ll need an extraordinary effort on offense for Washington to pull this one out IMO.Washington has one of the 5 best defenders in the nation at the top of their zone. He can disrupt unc's offense enough that they won't have to score as much.
Will he? We'll see, but that Thybulle kid is terrific.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition