Oh, how I hate the BTT

phatcat_rivals223240

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2001
19,142
1,239
113
Here we are again, sweating out an improbable outcome that shouldn't even be an issue

Sure we are likely in regardless. But I am in the Venn diagram intersection of people who believe that we might lose tonight AND the loss makes the probability greater than zero percent that we may be left out.

The game is useless and I'm pissed we have to play it
 

mikewebb68

Senior
Oct 24, 2009
9,814
504
113
Here we are again, sweating out an improbable outcome that shouldn't even be an issue

Sure we are likely in regardless. But I am in the Venn diagram intersection of people who believe that we might lose tonight AND the loss makes the probability greater than zero percent that we may be left out.

The game is useless and I'm pissed we have to play it

Probability is now zero, so you can relax.
 

NU Houston

Senior
Apr 12, 2010
6,526
492
83
Day two of the BTT saw four blowouts, with no final score closer than 20 points.

Tomorrow should be better.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now