Officially official. Noon tomorrow.

Bulldogg31

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2013
8,263
0
0
A little unlucky to give VCU or Campbell a night’s rest before playing us but oh well.
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,363
7,396
113
We should beat either one of them after week's rest...playing on their field. If we don't win this thing...we got no excuses.
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
A little unlucky to give VCU or Campbell a night’s rest before playing us but oh well.

They are still going to be stuck with either midweek pitching or tired arms, while we will have everyone but Bednar and Macleod ready to roll.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,404
31,604
113
Yeah. Plus, they’re not going to have that much rest. I expect a 20-14 kind of game that takes 4+ hours to play. And that’s assuming they don’t have a rain delay.
 

TheDawgSaint

Junior
Jan 18, 2021
644
361
63
I don't think the winner will get a lot of rest. I don't think its a given they even get the game in tonight. If they do its still hard to see it not being delayed at some point. Plus, those two teams might combine for 35 runs and play 4 1/2 hours.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four