This can't be true. @OmahaCats said he's gone after this year.Reed’s been great so far but absolutely horrendous this game.
I'm glad we have his HEIGHT in the game, but he's slow and weak.Be nice if Bradshaw could grab a rebound
WTF are you talking about?I'm glad shepherd got benched like you guys wanted him to be
He is too slow and gets beat every time. That’s on him.Lol that call is always ********. Dude jumps over into edwards for the And 1.
I would rather see Reed and Dilly take bad 3s before Edwards takes an open 3.
Yes ... he is an igniter off the bench !!Thank you Reed for that little stretch
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky