GA. Tech! Where's all the DOOK slurpers? UK has a lot of them. Dumbazzes.Duke loses AGAIN LOL
This keeps up and I’m logging off, it always worksWhich one of you is not sitting in your usual seat?? Need to go wherever you were during the second half of the Miami game.
How do you know? I am certain that you are simply looking for an argument that I am not giving you today.Cal don’t handle injuries. Med staff and trainers.
Then ANOTHER...wowTerrible pass by Sheppard..oof
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend