***** Official UK Vs. UNCW Game Thread *****

azubuikefan

All-American
Jan 26, 2003
4,105
5,918
113
Also, games like these is where another guard like DJ is needed. All 3 guards today are playing like *** or being non existent through the first 10 minutes.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,200
74,019
113
Games like this are my concern because uncw is making us play in the half court and not get good transition opportunities
 

ukfan117

All-Conference
Apr 20, 2009
1,183
1,722
0
I missed the first 8 minutes and I can tell I didn't miss much. Now, this team can hit 3's. Our defense isn't good right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OleBum

TheExhaustedOne

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2020
1,308
1,553
0
I think Big Z plays more like how we’ve been playing compared to Bradshaw. Z is just so fluid and skilled where Bradshaw seems more like a Nick Richards as far as speed and moving goes, which is still great though.

I’m sure this is way too premature though.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Because of the way Cal has been handling injured players the past few years, it is hard to tell just how injured a player really is.
 

MachineHead

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2009
1,275
2,753
77
I know that I, for one, am not happy unless the Cats render their opponents into a bloody mist within the first ten seconds of a game, then proceed to Negan that mist into the ground for the next two hours, obliterate the other team by 200, then proceed to celebrate and shower after the game with the grief-stricken tears of all the opponents’ family members.

Come on. One starter is out, and they’re playing their first game time as a unit with Bradshaw. They’ll be fine. Calm down.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,200
74,019
113
this is bad basketball, not playing good defense, bad spacing,
Wake the hell up Kentucky
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime