He’s only gonna get better too.I like it Bradshaw, looks good
I know he got up!I don't care if it's a goaltend seeing the potential of rim protection is exciting for this team.
Looks like Toronto Rob, so far.We have gotten bad Rob so far bad shots, bad passes and going into nowhere
Think they read their own headlines since Miami.Pathetic, no reason to be playing this ******
Hmmm, so my bet on us winning by 17.5 doesn't look too good right now.
Nope, can’t step under someone without giving them a chance to land.Thats a charge
I bet they do.cats will not score 80 today. Things aren’t clicking.
Yup, literally makes zero difference at all. People just can never be happy.I thought Reed starting would negate these somewhat slow starts..hmmmmm...I guess starting doesn't really matter that much huh.
I still see a 20+ beat down in the endIt's hard for a young team keep focused after they just napalmed a veteran top 10 team.
This start was pretty predictable.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep