Tulane Coulda
Tulsa Woulda
Montgomery Shoulda (been fired a long time ago)
Tulsa Woulda
Montgomery Shoulda (been fired a long time ago)
667.. the guy that lives across the street from the beast..God bless you, G$.
One more for the road.God bless you, G$.
I thought it was TUL 24 and TUL 42!TUL 42
TUL 24
You're so precious.Never praise G$. He's a token bootyhole
I liked the post, but I'm afraid it is not true. To fire a coach and hire another requires spending money. TU has shown little or no interest in spending money on sports. In the past they have fired better coaches.Final nail in the coffin. That's my prediction
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions