Official Transfer Portal Day Thread

ICCCRTR

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2006
9
31
13
It's a big day! It's April Fool's Day, I hate today, haha. I know this is a lot to ask, but let's see if we can have 1 good thread just with valuable, truthful information. I want updates on things that are happening, no April Fools Jokes in this thread, and no drama. Can we do that 1 time? :)

Thanks,
Go Hawks!!!
 

dtripp26

Heisman
Oct 29, 2003
11,093
32,883
113
ferrari GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: ICCCRTR

BIG10MANIAC

Junior
Iowa Swarm member
Jan 1, 2023
93
299
53
I'm so excited - and I just can't hide it... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it....
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  3. 03 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions