Let’s talk it here’! Surely a 1 seed gets beat today?! Hopefully Houston!
I watched that game...Purdue was up with under a min to go then just froze...was very strange...their guards can run cold at times so they are vulnerable...How did Wisconsin beat Purdue? The same Wisconsin that was dominated by JMU
ACC 4 for 4 in the 16 let’s go!
Bama doesn't look like they have a big body that can bang with Baconator
Yep and the majority of fans (including ACC) believed what they were hearing. Most people that hear something over and over start believing. I never believed JMU could beat Duke, but I was basing it on what I saw in person from them. We can win it all when we’re clicking on offense. I like our chances vs anyone but UCONN. It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out.Can’t be true!!! All I heard and read about all season was how “down and terrible” the ACC was??? Some of these media talking heads and rival fans should actually learn a thing or two about men’s college hoops, Morons.
Yep and the majority of fans (including ACC) believed what they were hearing. Most people that hear something over and over start believing. I never believed JMU could beat Duke, but I was basing it on what I saw in person from them. We can win it all when we’re clicking on offense. I like our chances vs anyone but UCONN. It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
We played excellent and McCain shot out of his mind. But we beat James Madison. Let's pump the breaks a little here. But it was certainly a big step forward. It's always nice to have another week of hope. And remember Kentucky got knocked out, so hopefully Houston loses today. Houston currently up 5 at the half. If we win next game we get the winner of Marquette/NC State.
Shocker...Lee Cassel is on the call. He better be in Europe for our game as I don't want his crooked a** anywhere near us FridayMan are these refs letting Houston get away with alot
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6