I'm game for having them for all of our games lolThese refs...
They are legit calls thoughI'm game for having them for all of our games lol
Put Bower in.
He was 6-10 in that half but I do agree we need to throw it more to open up the run game.Zero faith in President's throwing ability. One throw in the entire half?
And yes, I'm whiny tonight. Sorry.
Our safeties are utterly useless. Isn't the premise to give help over the top. They're glued to a spot 15 yds from the LOS and their eyes never move side to side. We're going to score 45 points and lose by 10 the way this is goingI'd go for it. Tulsa cannot stop anything. Did anyone see how bad this defense was going to be PRIOR to the season? It's shocking.
Yes. We're always bottom barrel defense.I'd go for it. Tulsa cannot stop anything. Did anyone see how bad this defense was going to be PRIOR to the season? It's shocking.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas