I tried searching also. Sounded yesterday like he played against NBA guys so I was curious.I searched the site and I can't find the crew.
Good length and athleticism.PR's interior defense is quite good.
I searched the site and I can't find the crew.
Lil' LickHas there been a 6’3” player that got blocked more than Angle Reese?
16 years in the NBA and I've never heard of him.Danilo Gallinari
Technically 3, but one of them was clearly on Reese not being able to hold on to the ball.Clark 3 turnovers now.![]()
I’ve never seen anything like it. She shoots layups from her hip just asking to be blocked. I can’t believe no one has fixed that.Has there been a 6’3” player that got blocked more than Angle Reese?
Danilo GallinariI searched the site and I can't find the crew.
They look uninterested but Puerto Rico is not good.Team USA looks crap. Nothing but iso/one on one.
Apparently they’re giving Clark’s rebounds to Reese.I thought 4 but meh
Hard to get assists when the team is shooting like 25%.Clark no assists yet.![]()
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds