I think Team USA could play @Hawksfor3 for the entire 2nd half and still win by 50!!!!
Classic CC, what a ball hog, am I right?
If I was in, they'd lose!I think Team USA could play @Hawksfor3 for the entire 2nd half and still win by 50!!!!
No it was young and gray.Was the starting backcourt Clark/Plum??
8 assists for CC so far. Good show.
Should could easily have 10 assists already if people made open shots. In 10 minutes of play.CC today: 10 points and 15 assists!
I agree with Senegal's coach on that one.
Is their coaching staff in the military?
Howard up to 15 pts.
They also made some 3s.. her attempt at the 10th should have been an easy layup but ya get some, ya miss some.. young teamShould could easily have 10 assists already if people made open shots. In 10 minutes of play.
At least it gets them opportunities to play together. It ultimately doesn’t matter. They aren’t going to lose and need to play against other teams. It’s good for the group. Bonding. Learning how each other plays.its embarrassing that the USA has to play in a qualifying tournament when we are the defending Olympic gold medalist
The site still has her at 10.I guess 11? Must have missed 10.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week