Wonder who KAT will root for if we face Loyola Sat?Sister Jean for the 3. I mean Townes
See what can happen if you don't get called for fouls? You run out of time trying to put them on the free throw line.
Good. Hope we play them down the line.Guys Michigan looks strong
Yep.Good. Hope we play them down the line.
Yes of coarse. Not sure if they are better then Buffalo though.I think Loyola is a better Davidson.
It's ok; we meet them in the Final Four.Guys Michigan looks strong
I think Loyola is a better Davidson.
LOLNevada definitely getting the bulk of the calls down the stretch but looking like to no avail...wow...
Wierdest friggin tournament i’ve ever seen.
I think aTm will make it close 2d half—mich not gonna shoot 57% the whole game.
....and I am loving it that Kenny Smiff is sitting there wishing the TA&M team that showed up tonight would have been the team that his Tarholes would have gotten last weekMichigan absolutely dominating TAMU who just dominayed the ever living **** out it UNC lol...
Crazy tourney
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane