We will m’lady. We willIf we win tonight I’ll say yes :sunglasses:
Lol. Good vs evil....Sister Jean vs Lynn Marshall
Kenny Smith will be guarding her.If we play Loyola can someone kidnap Sister Jean? Please????
Loyola's guards getting to the rim at will!
Nevada's help defense sucksIt’s a layup line for Loyola
Nevada doesn’t appear to be placing much emphasis on D.
So she'll be wide open lolKenny Smith will be guarding her.
I don't really care who we play if we take care of biz tonight but I do think we match up better with Loyola as Nevada at least has athletes like us or similar.About time for Nevada to go on a come back run
No surprise there, been expecting itNevada on a run.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball