See blue here and thereDoesn't look like much of a crowd.
I’m going to switch back and forthThis game is dull.I'm going to watch some of Michigan/A&M.
That’s my pick but no shock if Loyola wins.It will be Nevada....
Wondering if his UK pick is the kiss of death.Oh damn Charles :joy::joy:
Charles makes his picks for tonight
Kenny says he feels sorry for the teams Charles picked
Charles asked Kenny if unc*** was playing tomorrow?
Doesn’t look too good for Loyola right nowThat’s my pick but no shock if Loyola wins.
Yeah I thought that tooWondering if his UK pick is the kiss of death.
Nevada looks good right now.
Noticed that myselfThis is the junior varsity game. Seeing some of the blue mist already in the arena.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon