Official sweet 16 day two thread

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
Last night was fun tonight looks to be as well..

San Diego St-630
Alabama

Miami- 715
Houston

Princeton-9:00
Creighton

Xavier-945
Texas

Thoughts predictions?? Hope Miami gets it done.. besides that I just hope for fun games
 

bleediteveryday30

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
7,778
9,493
0
I'm hoping for SDST, Houston, Princeton, and Xavier to win, but I expect the opposite in every game to happen.
 

bullcity gamer

All-Conference
Oct 14, 2017
2,744
4,902
0
Pulling for San Diego State, Miami, Princeton, and Texas.

Thinking this happens Alabama, Miami, Creighton, and Texas
 

christophero

Heisman
May 2, 2017
17,371
21,082
113
I am hoping Gonzaga wins. I like their program, and think what Few has accomplished is impressive. But their backcourt is shaky, so I don't think they will.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bleediteveryday30

IFaZe

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2020
1,618
1,239
0
I can tell you now nobody’s gonna beat the winner of Miami and Houston without a little luck and a complete off game from either .
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1