Official State Rankings

RedPride81

Redshirt
Apr 24, 2021
18
13
0
Can anyone calculate approximate Power Point and/or Rankings from the info we have as if now? I don't know the system well enough or I would do it myself.
 
Oct 18, 2018
596
556
0
Can anyone calculate approximate Power Point and/or Rankings from the info we have as if now? I don't know the system well enough or I would do it myself.
I know RedPrideNation usually does it, but I know hes kind of busy with little league football and travel baseball, not sure if he has the extra time to figure it all out, especially with all the cancelled and postponed games, looks like its gona be a nightmare to figure out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RedPride81
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span