45-10 now in the 3rd
52-10 I think we’re ok
45-10 now in the 3rd
Also Texas State beating Wyoming 14-10 at half52-10 I think we’re ok
SameI picked a close game, and that we would not rush the ball well. I am happy to say I was very wrong.
I was a tad off. I think without all the bogus penalties the score might have been closer to my predictions.I'm going to say 41-14 Tulsa.
Bonus prediction: 200+ Yards Passing and 200+ yards rushing.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood