lips are moving but not matching the words...omfg
The is so ridiculousl. Announcing the automatic qualifiers like it’s news.
Oklahoma in
Mid majors totally screwed this year
Oklahoma joke, and ESPN guys saying they should be in play-in game.
ESPN guys don't think so.
Syracuse still has the cache with the NCAA Committee .I think one year they got a NCAA bid with 15 or 16 wins.Palm and I get one wrong... I missed on Cuse, he missed on ASU.....Lunardi two wrong
Maybe hurley can knock off duke in second round
tough draw for SHOE. they were all expecting a 7 but got an 8 instead against an ACC team. and the winner of that game gets Kansas in Wichita.Seton Hall has interesting game.
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams