Time to fire up the bus!Yes, they are:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AJI9581/history/20190220/1615Z/KCOU/KLEX
In fact, it looks like their plane hasn't even made it back to Columbia yet and is still stuck in St. Louis.
Time to fire up the bus!Yes, they are:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AJI9581/history/20190220/1615Z/KCOU/KLEX
In fact, it looks like their plane hasn't even made it back to Columbia yet and is still stuck in St. Louis.
Wish they could've taken the MRI in Columbia. I'm a nervous wreck waiting to hear official word.
I honestly think he is at best the 4th most important player . Doesn't mean he isn't imporant but PJ , Herro and Hagans are all more important to our success. I trust Richards and EJ in there WITH PJ . When I don't trust them is when they are in the game together if that makes sense. So if Travis misses a few weeks I am not too concerned as it if gives Richards and EJ more room to grow and when travis comes back we will be that much stronger . Again though lets actually here something before we talk to much about this .
Looks like they are flying back at 12:15 CST with arrival at 1:26 CST: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AJI9581/history/20190220/1615Z/KCOU/KLEXTime to fire up the bus!
we kneed Reid
One hopes it is no more serious than this.FWIW, this guy's pretty well regarded in diagnosing NFL injuries as they happen.
You're usually dead on, and you nailed this. I was texting some friends, and we all agreed: wtf kind of "diagnosis" is this? smhThis guy is a disreputable hack to watch a few seconds of video and then render a diagnosis on someone he's never met. The AMA ought to censure him -- especially when we're talking about a college kid deserving of some privacy and not a multi-million dollar professional athlete.
You're usually dead on, and you nailed this. I was texting some friends, and we all agreed: wtf kind of "diagnosis" is this? smh
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon