Actually, I have been screaming all game about trying to tackle and not wrapping guys up. Always looking to make the big hit with the shoulder and not using their arms to wrap up the ball carrier.Will someone finally cover the QB?
You know it’s embarrassing when a QB feels perfectly fine to try and run at and dodge D players rather than get down. No fear of getting hit hard. All broken empty arm tackles
LOL regarding undisciplined defense.
Defense is wilting like a delicate flower in the cold breezes of a frost.....
I prefer to drink beer!At this point, you just gotta laugh.
Well if we lose the board will be interesting...
Are you not entertained by it now???Well if we lose the board will be interesting...
I’ll need 3-5 apologies soWell if we lose the board will be interesting...
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.