More dark years coming?This game feels like 1999 against Michigan and MSU. Which led to the Dark Years of 2000-04. What an embarrassment.
But he can't even win small games LOLI am done with him ... Start a go fund me to buyout big game James
Dickins needs to be benched for that dumbass move.....no disciplineTD, Dinkins
40-yard pass
Flag in the endzone after the play
Call is unsportsmanlike by Dinkins.
With the PAT, it's 27-14, UCLA, with 11:28 left in the 3rd qtr
Kid showed emotion and fight. I hope it’s contagious.Dickins needs to be benched for that dumbass move.....no discipline
Nepotism led to 2000-2004.This game feels like 1999 against Michigan and MSU. Which led to the Dark Years of 2000-04. What an embarrassment.
Most importantly, it’s starts with…
What?
One is the product of another.I dont think society makes PSU football soft, lol.
I’ve heard worse ideas. He was a decent safety in HS.Put Singleton at LB.
********....emotions is great but NEVER cause 15 yards.Kid showed emotion and fight. I hope it’s contagious.
I was being nice...but yes Agree.Started long before 15 yrs ago.
the punt is blocked, and Liam Clifford runs it into the endzone for a TD!!!!!
DDS with the block
Toledo had some wins…I saw them play Toledo and lose.
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades