Me too. Off playaction.If I were UCLA, I'd throw it to endzone right now.
Me too. Off playaction.If I were UCLA, I'd throw it to endzone right now.
Literally most embarrassinggameever.
At least we played defense in the 4-6 game28 yards rushing at the half.
64 yards passing at the half.
Against an 0-4 UCLA team that lost to Utah, Northwestern, UNLV and New Mexico.
UNLV and New Mexico…….
Let that sink in.
This is pathetic. Franklin should be absolutely roasted by media after the game but they’ll ask weak softball questions.
No worries jet sweep or wildcat coming soonWow. A stop. C'mon boys!!! WE HAVE THIS..... lol...
I think the players dont have confidence in Allar and would play harder for Gronk. But we still have Franklin treating them like babies.I'd bench Allar and start Grunk. The entire team might respond. The majority of the team might have deep seated resentment over Allar's NIL compensation.
What are you drinking?I’m going on record, we win this for bgj
I’m thinking we are seeing it?Time to see what this team is made of.
Started long before 15 yrs ago.Weak Society...started 15 year ago....and it wont change. Thats Fact...
We are a flippin’ laughingstock of the ncaa.
Deservedly so.We are a flippin’ laughingstock of the ncaa.
I'd bench Allar and start Grunk. The entire team might respond. The majority of the team might have deep seated resentment over Allar's NIL compensation.
Jerry Neuheisel (UCLA"s new OC), looks like Sunshine from Remember the Titans
I dont think society makes PSU football soft, lol.Started long before 15 yrs ago.
50 mil:
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results