So typical. Our offense does nothing to start, their offense starts fast.
Now PI.
So typical. Our offense does nothing to start, their offense starts fast.
Now PI.
James seems a little tense!![]()
I've seen 7 year old Pop Warner teams that are better organized
I wonder if he blended in with guys in sidelines?Allar looked right at a wide open Kaytron and didn't throw it....wtf???
I wonder if he blended in with guys in sidelines?
Sure, but 11 was getting held by TWO Mustangs. No call.PI on Kimber. Good call. He held him around the PSU 10
Was thinking that is only explanation.I wonder if he blended in with guys in sidelines?
What?I wonder if he blended in with guys in sidelines?
3rd & 3 ...
Allar holds, then scrambles, and picks up the 1st down
Are you streaming? You’re ahead of my TNT cable broadcast.
the PSU radio PBP streamed on LionVision is usually a play or two behind the TV broadcast. Today, it's about a play ahead. I'll try to remember to hold off on posting results before they appear on TV; can't promise
Great defensive stop there. We got lucky. He decided to throw the ball because he easily could’ve scrambled for that first down.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?