Official PSU - Rutgers Game Thread....

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,455
7,553
113
Tom sent me a note asking to start the official game thread; so on Tom's behalf (and I hope his meetings go well!):

Please use this for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion about the PSU - Rutgres game. If responding to another post, please use the quote function.

We Are ...

... Penn State !!!!
Tom (or somebody) just sent me a note asking to post a photo of Diane Lane.

Diane-Lane-At-The-Golden-Globe-Awards-January-2000-Celebrity.jpg
 

bdgan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,427
5,262
113
Can someone explain to me how we did not have this kid ready to play aginst Iowa or Illinois...the kid is good.
I agree but remember this is Rutgers. One thing for sure, Clifford had ZERO business playing against Illinois.
Like this QB, I think they got busted for weed early in the year. I think it kept this qb at #3 and ellis off the field early.
I think Franklin was smoking weed when he decided to play a wounded Clifford ahead of Veilleux vs Illinois.
 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
#79 and #53 will be in the portal. I know its Rutgers...but this group of OL is better than what was starting....that is shameful
 

GregInPitt

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,873
970
113
Only thing I question about Veilleux, that is some crop of hair showing in his file pictures.

I'm somewhat jealous....
 

84lion

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
882
1,549
93
Man, what happened? Stepped away for awhile and now it's 28-0 and Penn State is running wild! Much better 2nd half!
 
  • Like
Reactions: psualt
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?