Official PSU - Nevada Game thread

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,519
4,041
113
I missed it. Turned on the FSU game. He said "BS" on national TV? What was the subject?

At the end of the game, he was pissed at the ref and ran out and gave one the what-for.

with 30 seconds left, one ref wouldn't let them break the huddle (I guess a TV thing) but then they were called for a delay of game penalty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The real m.knox

PSJimbo

Sophomore
Jun 28, 2001
58
118
33
At the end of the game, he was pissed at the ref and ran out and gave one the what-for.

with 30 seconds left, one ref wouldn't let them break the huddle (I guess a TV thing) but then they were called for a delay of game penalty.
The ref was Matthew Richards. He was responsible for assessing a penalty on the wrong team in 2019.

 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
At the end of the game, he was pissed at the ref and ran out and gave one the what-for.

with 30 seconds left, one ref wouldn't let them break the huddle (I guess a TV thing) but then they were called for a delay of game penalty.
Those refs were not at the top of their game. I’ll leave it at that. They effed up the spot on a touchback. I mean. FFS.
 

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,519
4,041
113
The ref was Matthew Richards. He was responsible for assessing a penalty on the wrong team in 2019.



Here is part of Franklin's exchange. CBS did catch a bullsheetz.

I think you can just dismiss the Facebook login and it will still pay.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  2. 02 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  4. 04 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV