Or not.D gives up 2 3rd down conversions. Nev is driving.
It was disconcerting. Chewing right through 'em.Knowles' defense was being eaten alive before they gave us the ball.
Many teams come out and have some success with their scripted plays, but when those run out, they have to adjust and that’s where they fall flat.Knowles' defense was being eaten alive before they gave us the ball.
Just have to knock the rust offKnowles' defense was being eaten alive before they gave us the ball.
FIFYKnowles' defense was being eaten alive before it took the ball away.
Serves you right for fraternizing with a sPitter.As if it's not bad enough that I'm missing the opener due to being at a wedding in CO, the groom (the person in the wedding that we know), is a Pitt grad. smh
Tell him we'll shake hands at 2:1 and 15% of their home ticket sales.Serves you right for fraternizing with a sPitter.
“After further review, we realize our officials messed that one up tremendously.”After review, the ball carrier crossed the plane by two feet
After review, the ball carrier crossed the plane by two feet
Did you use tongs?I turned it off when nevada got a 1st down.
I could believe this if it were B10 officials.
This is what CBS and the ratings expert are up against. Never get BobPSU92 upset or hangry for a chocolate chip scone..I turned it off when nevada got a 1st down.
Maybe. But that wasn’t perfect placement on the throw.That is Hudson's fault - he has to catch that; he got both hands on it.
Just getting Barker some repsWe’ll that series was less than impressive
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'