32 years of this garbage officiating in this trash conferenceRunning into the kicker is legal now apparently.
I love that we ran the same play we scored a TD on the very next play smh--I'm sure they were shocked given the formation
He was wide open over the middle on that 3rd down play.Kobe Howard is open on every play throw him the freaking ball!
Riley Thompson…lots of depth there.Who’s our backup punter, Liam Clifford?
The play O calling is frustrating. It almost like he’s trying to get fired.
They needed the rest.Pansies let the clock run out. Run a play.
Same ****, new week!Embarrassing
Agreed. Punt the ball and bury them. These modern coaches are so pathetic. Call better plays on the first three downs.Can’t spend a whole game relying on picking up fourth downs.
Just a horrible portal addition...bench him for the rest of the seasonHudson couldn't catch a cold in SaSaskatchewan
Worse than JayWhy the F does AK run Singleton when needing 1 yard and our power back is Allen??? God I can't wait until AK is gone ....fire him at halftime
He is better than the 5 year senior. just my opinion.Why?
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'