Least favorite play in all of football.I hate the fade.
Agree---thats almost looking for a penalty bail out--unless u have a Crabtree or Fitzgerald type receiver that isnt that successful..I hate the fade.
No. Never. He fails to see the whole field. Underneath stuff to the RBs and TEs sometimes goes completely unrecognized.Does Clifford ever look to Singleton in the flat?
Hopefully you loaded up on the fiber.Every time I crap on Clifford he does something big
Never. He's not mentally capable of scanning the field. It's beyond frustrating.Does Clifford ever look to Singleton in the flat?
Especially with 5'10" receiversGet the fade out of the playbook
Yeah, because as an official, you don't let previous plays influence how you call something right in front of you.But the point you are ignoring is the fact that it is not called most of the time, including primes examples in this game.
He has trouble getting past his first read, I mean he's only been here 6 years, give him a break!Does Clifford ever look to Singleton in the flat?
Yes, load the box and dare them to get to the second level…..Ok--again DIAZ ur Up...you make any adjustments? You have a fleet of coaches to provide data points and suggest adjustments..
Lets see....![]()
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions