2nd and 3, 3rd and 7, 3rd and 17. F*ck us.
I doubt we have a 3rd and 17 play.WTF was that on 3rd and 17??
You knew the missed FG was coming what a bunch of clowns!Yeah, that 3rd and 13 and #12 missed a tackle on that screen was a kille
I didn’t forget, I just didn’t take the pills this morning.Forget to take your BP meds today?
Perhaps true, but throwing it 5 yards downfield doesn't seem to have a high chance of success.I doubt we have a 3rd and 17 play.
Run on 2nd is the play2nd and 3, 3rd and 7, 3rd and 17. F*ck us.
Sure couldn’t hurtPSU is still in this. But from this poor OL performance, especially the OT's, isn't finally time to put Tengwall in the game at OT and just let him there until he proves over a couple of game that he is either better or worse than Wallace and/or Walker ??????????
We should. We’re in that situation a lot.I doubt we have a 3rd and 17 play.
At this point I'm convinced that the worst thing that could happen for the 2022 PSU oline is for both Walker and Wallace to return next season.....Sure couldn’t hurt
Clifford is a tough, likeable young man but no D1 QB. Walker and Wallace should not be starting for Clari
Clifford is not the problem.Clifford is a tough, likeable young man but no D1 QB. Walker and Wallace should not be starting for Clarion.
Lee needs to not try and be BarkleyHow dumb is a coaching staff that can’t see from day 1 that Lee is your best running back?
So you like the other jokers?Lee needs to not try and be Barkley
Lee needs to not try and be Barkley
That's just our OLine.Why do I keep seeing trash flying around the stadium in the background (on tv)???![]()
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?