Give it 25 minutes. We will get a hard hitting sideline report that it was a “lower leg injury”.Kent State's backup QB appears to injure his ankle. smh
I guess we suckTenn 740 yds offense whole game, 541 yds offense first half
I guess we suck![]()
PSU had Beau in at QB, and Allar out at WR, but the 2-minute TO stopped the play
Did I say that? Nope. You said it. I just stated a fact.I guess we suck![]()
Eh, it's more been their special teams pinning us deep. 300 yards of offense, 18 first downs is not a bad first half. We've completely controlled the game, just been a bit methodical rather than purely explosiveI’ll say Kent state is a way better team than last week. They look strong on D
Well, I've stopped swearing.beautiful way to go into the half.
Their narrative might be....."PSU is the undoubtedly the dirtiest team in the NCAA. They knocked out Kent State's two QB's and didn't seem to care. They don't deserve a playoff spot".National media, probably: “Penn State had 1000 yards and 81 points against Kent State, but it was against their third string running back, so let’s push them down five spots in the polls.”
Their narrative might be....."PSU is the undoubtedly the dirtiest team in the NCAA. They knocked out Kent State's two QB's and didn't seem to care. They don't deserve a playoff spot".![]()
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position