Certainly wasn't double coverage...but still a bad decision.heater into double coverage.. awful awful decision
100%Seems like blitzes never get home and leave the middle/flats wide open every time.
Long drive Tom. We are making their backup QB look like an All-American. Running all over us.So I finally made it to the game thread. I was driving home and pulled in when PSU scored their TD. By the time I put things away, etc., and turned on the TV, Indy was scoring. Did Indy have a long drive, or did PSU turn the ball over?
Couldn’t agree more. Where is the pride in beating up 10 cream puffs and losing to your only two tough opponents EVERY YEAR? These last 4 games mean less to me than cultivating a new QB. That’s how INVESTMENT works.Clifford absolutely sucks. Could care less about 10-2 get this loser out of the game
Class of 09? Surely you saw Anthony Morelli play ...He SUCKS!!!! terrible decision and throw into double coverage. He SUCKS!!!
Well, something like 75 yards in 4 plays.So I finally made it to the game thread. I was driving home and pulled in when PSU scored their TD. By the time I put things away, etc., and turned on the TV, Indy was scoring. Did Indy have a long drive, or did PSU turn the ball over?
They do it all the time. Lack of focus and intensity.We must lead the country for giving up a score following a TD by the offense. I just don't understand why our D let's up after a score.
Flukes continue with puntLong drive Tom. We are making their backup QB look like an All-American. Running all over us.
Yeah I did. As Yogi Berra said ‘de ja vu all over again’Class of 09? Surely you saw Anthony Morelli play ...
Heck, why not? They're watching this game too.There’s nothing quite like listening to the broadcasters fellate the SEC during a Big Ten game.![]()
10-2 and an Orange Bowl sure is better than 8-4 and an Outback (or whatever it is now) Bowl.There’s no longer real upside to playing Clifford. They have every incentive to play Allar now. 10-2 or 8-4 doesn’t matter. Prep the team for 2023.
10-2 and an Orange Bowl sure is better than 8-4 and an Outback (or whatever it is now) Bowl.
I agree. And I'd insert Liam Clifford since he and DA seem to have chemistry.There’s no longer real upside to playing Clifford. They have every incentive to play Allar now. 10-2 or 8-4 doesn’t matter. Prep the team for 2023.
Has been the case since the beginning of the season. Clifford returning was a selfish decision. Franklin’s devotion to him is totally irrational. He’s played terribly all season, and they refuse to move on.There’s no longer real upside to playing Clifford. They have every incentive to play Allar now. 10-2 or 8-4 doesn’t matter. Prep the team for 2023.
3rd and long, PSU brings the house, middle of field wide open.So I finally made it to the game thread. I was driving home and pulled in when PSU scored their TD. By the time I put things away, etc., and turned on the TV, Indy was scoring. Did Indy have a long drive, or did PSU turn the ball over?
No way. It’s mortgaging the future for short-term gains. Play Allar today and benefit more tomorrow.Agree - once 10 wins is off the table, play Allar.
Franklin's other devotion..#0 Sutherland. It's like Franklin is trying to make a statement.Has been the case since the beginning of the season. Clifford returning was a selfish decision. Franklin’s devotion to him is totally irrational. He’s played terribly all season, and they refuse to move on.
What’s the statement? Is it something like, “We believe in rewarding mediocrity!”?Franklin's other devotion..#0 Sutherland. It's like Franklin is trying to make a statement.
People here also seem to have an irrational hatred of him at this point. Clifford certainly hasn't played "terribly all season". He likely gives us the best chance to win at this point, and usually coaches play the guy that gives them the best chance to win, not the guy with more long range potential.Has been the case since the beginning of the season. Clifford returning was a selfish decision. Franklin’s devotion to him is totally irrational. He’s played terribly all season, and they refuse to move on.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'