lol that's stupidBecause your coaches don't like discipline and would rather "love you"![]()
Says troll boy. Show some discipline yourself and STFU.NO DISPLCINE ON D
As long as we have more points than Illinois then it’s a win. Troll.Are you counting this as a win?
Did your mom count having you as a win?Are you counting this as a win?
So, your take is that if they tucked their shirts in they would play better?This team is SLOPPY and UNDISCIPLINED.
They look sloppy with tumors covered by tee shirts and jerseys not tucked in.
UNDISCIPLINED because of penalties and stupid plays. It should be at least 21-7, if not 27-7.
WrongI have longed for a psu online that can grind the ball with the run game. But I have to believe that this completely due to a lack of talent at the WR position. I think what you are seeing is out necessity rather than talent.
What did you do that forced you to get a new handle? You might have surpassed Bushwood and gunsie for most timeouts.Hopefully the Robbie Gould Center for Challenged Kickers.
I don’t know man. That isn’t the OSU secondary back there.Wrong
i can only hope to reach your level of peace some day.Cheer up guys,
I believe we will get the win.
If we get the ball back, Franklin will go for the coverThought we'd get 2 TDs in the 4th to cover but I'll take it. Gotta clean up a few things but better to win ugly. WE ARE!
It's spelled whiner.I am a winner.![]()
Need a quick defensive TD to beat the spread now.![]()
and the win.Allar: 15-21, 135 yds
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review