Perfect analogy…First half offense is like watching a dog trying to scratch it's butt on the carpet. A little comical, and yet a little concerning.
Perfect analogy…First half offense is like watching a dog trying to scratch it's butt on the carpet. A little comical, and yet a little concerning.
It's very concerning how lousy the oline is playing with essentially 5 starters returning...I just don't like at all what I'm seeing over one week and a half
I understand you're delusion if you believe that but...The common denominator is Allar. He is such a huge problem. I have been saying this for three years. Lando understands.
Heisman candidate so I'm told.Arch just threw a pick--he should retire lol
Yes, along with short runsAre they practicing short passes today?
She did. She made them both. Not strong and close to missing, but she did make them.Real important question, did the drum major land that flip??? She looked way short on the high light going to half time.
The weird thing is that they have been running pretty effectively, averaging about 5y/car. They're just not going to the run enough.Come out in the second half and establish the run--enough of the nonsense.
I think it’s a scheme issue, why for 3 years can’t Penn State WRs ever get separation? We run so much and the WRs are 1on1 all the time but never are open. I don’t get it.So much for the vastly improved WR corps.
Joe was doing it for his final 10 years, or more.Dead horse beating alert - is there a more apt description of PS football under the current leadership than “playing to the level of your competition”? Maybe that’s just the modern game/athlete, but we’ve seen this movie way too much over the last decade.
But but but in concerns about the OL thread we were told we had a great OL coach. I don’t understandIt's very concerning how lousy the oline is playing with essentially 5 starters returning...
But he was pretty damn good for his first 30 years so there's that.Joe was doing it for his final 10 years, or more.
It looks like PSU can better scheme guys open. They likely don’t want to show that today.I think it’s a scheme issue, why for 3 years can’t Penn State WRs ever get separation? We run so much and the WRs are 1on1 all the time but never are open. I don’t get it.
As tenuous as Sydney Sweeney’s bra strap?This #2 ranking looks as fraudulent as Billy Bob Thortons hair.
Are they practicing short passes today?
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?