Official PSU - Boise St. Quarterfinal CFB Playoff Thread

BiochemPSU

All-Conference
Jun 13, 2016
1,168
1,661
113
Need to settle down and burn some clock here. We are that d line down for the 4th quarter.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,898
69,309
113
Well, my router decided to freeze up, so I missed chatting for a bit. And Boise St. scored while I was away. Coincidence?

14-7, PSU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Paws057

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,898
69,309
113
I saw that Carter was out while I was trying to reset my router. Any update on his condition?
 

CDLionFL

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,768
2,702
113
Gotta hand it to the production staff -- no mention if Carter was back in the game on that defensive possession. Saw him on the bike but zero mention of him there.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern