Official PSU - Boise St. Quarterfinal CFB Playoff Thread

CDLionFL

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,768
2,702
113
One thing I haven't seen before -- Kaytron is holding the ball in his left hand while running right. That's usually a no-no.
 

soparklion

Redshirt
Nov 25, 2023
44
38
18
Astute analysis from MushMouth -- 'I think Boise runs Jeanty right at Abdul Carter. Let's see if he's as effective in the run game as he is rushing the passer. Maybe he doesn't want any of that business.'

F You MushMouth.
I appreciate anyone that encourages the opponent to something stupid
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern