Let's go!!! I had to miss a home dual for the first time in 10 years vs. Bellarmine, but we're back tonight! Go Hawks!
Link?Let's go!!! I had to miss a home dual for the first time in 10 years vs. Bellarmine, but we're back tonight! Go Hawks!
You’re trolling on an Iowa wrestling board on a Friday night. Sad.Drake Ayala #3???
Who’s he ahead of?
crookham, Byrd and davino all should be above him
Deluca beat a fringe qualifier 2-0 and is hurt lolPull DeLuca's RS and bench Peterson if he's going to wrestle like that all season. That was pathetic.
Block looks really solid. Love to see it.Yeah I think the 149 debate can be over.
Wonder if he can hold 149 next year?Never should have been a debate Block high AA candidate
Speaking of 149, whats up with Estrada? Is he even going at 49?
I would love to see him take 157I thought he was hurt and working his way back.
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast