He looked like death warmed over in that clip.There was already an ESPN article about the interview earlier today because it was taped previously. Basically, he denies everything and he is very sad.
Yeah I'm sure they'll get about an hour of hockey highlights in first, but it's supposed to be on ESPN.What channel? ESPN has SVP on...
Oh...one of those...ThanksYeah I'm sure they'll get about an hour of hockey highlights in first, but it's supposed to be on ESPN.
He just said: "I've already been vindicated in my [scary-looking] eyes." [laughing]
Someone needs to tell him that!My advice to Rick, life is short. Take your millions and go enjoy the rest of your life.
But I bet ESPN does something with him...He looks awful.
He sounds awful.
He’s awful.
He’s miserable.
He’s desperate.
He’s done.
But for how long?But I bet ESPN does something with him...
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more