Honestly I’d expect both to be playing.One of Wheeler or Ty has to come back saturday... and it probably has to be Wheeler. He's gonna have to fight through his wrist injury.
Kentucky kids need to play more because they know the program and play for the name on the front of the jersey.Our other guys are playing great D tonight.
Honestly I’d expect both to be playing.
Now they’re starting to get it, drive it every friggin timeJust like that Davion,, just like that,
It should be that’s all they do is hack they have been hacking us to death!I enjoy the foul ratio.
10 to 1 lol
Cats score 6 points in first 2:30, 9 in last 10:00. These scoring droughts will get us a first weekend exit in the NCAAT.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets