Well we aren’t going to since LSU can’t miss any shotWe have to win this with Arkansas coming up.
If we start playing better, will you disappear like last Saturday?LSU totally controlling this game. Kicking our *** up and down the court. Pathetic.
Dude, please get the **** of the Internet tonight. I swear to God and all that is Holy, you’re the most negative game thread poster of all time. You throw a tantrum from tip to buzzer. You’re so damn annoying. Grow some balls and quit whining about how we suck. Jesus.LSU totally controlling this game
I mean WTF? 10 minutes into the game.Bye bye 2 seed.
I think they’ll be a 4 seedBye bye 2 seed.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU