Never fails at RuppHaha, that guy was 1/14 from three since retuning to the team, and he's 1/1 tonight.
Damn Lsu 3-3 on threes ? Give me a break
Exactly I knew he was all business when he walked on the court tonight with that headband on!This is Oscar's game tonight. Get him the ball early and often.
Big O coming back would plaster. Smile on my face from May to October.If Oscar comes back we will be hella good next year too
I hope they keep shooting 3’s it will even outOffense looks like garbage. Go up 4-0 quickly and promptly allow LSU to go on an 11-2 run.
3/3 from threes for a bad shooting LSU team. Spoiler - you don't over them and even bad shooters will make them.
2. FloridaLevel of hate in the sec
1. Tennessee
2. Lsu
3. Auburn
4. Everyone else
I saw Kansas being destroyed on the bottom crawl, and I got excited. But it was for NCAAW.![]()
Ware actually has pretty sneaky hops.If Keion was out there this would have been a tied game with a lob dunk. Ware dont have that athleticism
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball